Did you miss DWC17 or want a refresher on what you learned? This course uses recordings from DWC17 sessions to help you build a stronger Digital Wrap for your customer service, sales, and marketing.
Storytelling is important for a commercial service contractor. If you aren’t telling your customers the problems of the dangers you’re finding and fixing in their facilities, how will they know how valuable you are to them?
Storytelling in a Digital Wrap was the focus of DWC17. Jonathan Gottschall, author of The Storytelling Animal kicked off the conference by sharing scientific findings and examples of how story is the most effective way that people engage and learn from each other. Sessions in the Digital Wrap Conference were filled with entertaining stories and examples of how you can use technology to engage your customers with stories during your sales and service cycles.
This course contains six lessons from the 2017 Digital Wrap Conference:
- Build your Service Brand Through Stories by Jonathan Gottschall
- Strengthen Your Service Empire with MIPS by Shawn Mims
- Money For Nothing by Billy Marshall
- Moneyball: Sales Management in the Digital Wrap by Anna McMahon
- Service Contracts: Setting the Legal Foundation for a Premium Program by Michael Revness
- Create an Apprentice Program That Helps You Grow by Mitchell Harp
Each session is presented as a video that ranges in length from 16 to 40 minutes. You can watch them all in sequence or go directly to the sessions that interest you most. Visit the Lesson Previews page to watch a short clip from each session.
How can we help you grow? If you have any questions after the DWC17 Crash Course, contact your account manager or our support team. We’re here to help.